If you need advice on making a personal injury claim when you have had an accident that wasn’t your fault, look no further than Accident Advice Solicitors in Northwich, who can provide help and advice to make sure you receive the compensation you deserve.

If you’ve suffer an injury following a slip or trip you may be able to claim for accidents involving:

  • Uneven Pavements
  • Wet floors in a public place
  • Uneven or damaged flooring
  • Unexpected obstacles or obstructions

We will establish who is responsible, it could be:

  • The local council for pavements, steps and roads
  • Supermarkets for wet floors and spillages
  • Uneven or damaged flooring maybe a shop or restaurant
  • Unexpected obstacles could be in any store

To discuss your accident and your personal injuries, contact us today to see if we can help you make a claim.